HD2102.2 - Device for measuring illuminance, luminance, PAR, irradiance. Datalogger.
Device for measuring illuminance, luminance, PAR, irradiance. Datalogger which stores the maximum, minimum, average value and the integral Q(t), it can store up to 80,000 samples. RS232 C/ USB output for data transfer in real time to a PC or printer. Functions: REL, HOLD and auto power off which can be disabled, IP 67 protection degree. Complete with carrying case, instruction manual, 4 batteries, Software DeltaLog 9. LP471.. series probes with SICRAM module are suitable. The probes and cables for data download have to be ordered separately.
- LP471PARQuantum-radiometric probe for measuring the PHOTONS FLOW in ..
- LP471PHOTPhotometric probe for measuring the ILLUMINANCE, spectral re..
- LP471RADRadiometric probe for measuring the IRRADIANCE in the spectr..
- LP471UVARadiometric probe for measuring the IRRADIANCE in the UVA sp..
- LP471UVBRadiometric probe for measuring the IRRADIANCE in the UVB sp..
- LP471UVCRadiometric probe for measuring the IRRADIANCE in the UVC sp..
- LP471LUM2Photometric probe for measuring the LUMINANCE
- LP471ERYOut of production: chose LP471A-UVeff