HD2102.1 - Device for measuring illuminance, luminance, PAR, irradiance.
Device for measuring illuminance, luminance, PAR, irradiance. Storage of maximum, minimum, average value and the integral Q(t), RS232 C output for data transfer in real time to a PC or printer. Functions: REL, HOLD and auto power off which can be disabled, IP 67 protection degree. Complete with carrying case, instruction manual, 4 batteries, Software DeltaLog 9. LP471.. series probes with SICRAM module are suitable. The probes and cables for data download have to be ordered separately.
- LP471PARQuantum-radiometric probe for measuring the PHOTONS FLOW in ..
- LP471PHOTPhotometric probe for measuring the ILLUMINANCE, spectral re..
- LP471RADRadiometric probe for measuring the IRRADIANCE in the spectr..
- LP471UVARadiometric probe for measuring the IRRADIANCE in the UVA sp..
- LP471UVBRadiometric probe for measuring the IRRADIANCE in the UVB sp..
- LP471UVCRadiometric probe for measuring the IRRADIANCE in the UVC sp..
- LP471LUM2Photometric probe for measuring the LUMINANCE
- LP471ERYOut of production: chose LP471A-UVeff