HD2030KIT1 - Vibration analyser kit: 4 channel vibration analyzer, datalogging and 8MB memory.
HD2030 is a portable vibration analyzer performing spectral and statistical analysis on four channels simultaneously. The instrument measures all parameters required by current regulations concerning workers protection from vibration related risks and is able to measure vibrations transmitted to both hand-arm and whole body.
HD2030 has been designed combining maximum flexibility and easy of use with the possibility to update the instrument according to the evolution of regulations concerning vibrations. The user can directly update the instrument firmware by means of the program Noise & Vibration Studio supplied with the instrument.
The HD2030 satisfies the specifications of standards ISO 8041:2005, ISO 5349-1:2001 (handarm vibrations) and ISO 2631-1, 2 and 4 1997 (whole-body vibrations). Octave and third octave filters satisfy class 1 specifications of IEC 61260 standard.
The HD2030 vibration analyzer detects accelerations on four axes through two accelerometers with integrated amplifying electronics (IEPE or equivalent type). Three axes are grouped in the right input, where it is possible to connect three accelerometers or a tri-axial one; the fourth axis is associated to left input. Accelerometers with integrated electronics allow using standard cables to achieve low impedance and low noise connections between the accelerometer and the instrument, simplifying its use and decreasing the probability to get wrong or altered measurements, because of interferences or electromagnetic disturbances.
The HD2030 analyzes accelerometer signals and makes calculations simultaneously on four axes. The instrument calculates, in parallel for all the measurement channels, weighted acceleration values and octave or third octave spectra; acceleration, velocity or displacement values can be shown for each frequency band. Frequency weightings can be freely chosen according to the specific application. Together with values of instantaneous and mean acceleration, the
analyzer calculates in addition peak levels, vibration dose (VDV), crest factors and performs statistical analysis.
As statistical analyzer HD2030 calculates the probability distribution of a measurement parameter in 1dB classes. Both the probability distribution graph and the percentile levels from L1 up to L99 are available. The measurement of acceleration on four axes allows, as an example, to measure vibration transmitted to the driver body through the vehicle seat isolating driver movements or to evaluate, during design and production verification, the damping effectiveness of seat suspension and absorbing material in general. In building analysis it is possible to correlate the signal of the hammer used to excite the structure with the signal received by a high sensitivity tri-axial accelerometer.
4-channel vibration analyzer for IEPE accelerometers with data logging functions and 8MB memory. Real-time spectral analysis in octave bands from 0.5Hz to 2kHz or in third octave bands from 0.3Hz to 3.2kHz. Measurement range 110dB, linear range 80dB. It is possible to connect the analyzer to one tri-axial and one mono-axial accelerometers or, alternatively, up to four mono-axial accelerometers can be connected. The HD2030 is compliant to ISO8041, ISO2631, ISO5349 and IEC61260 normatives.
- HD2030 : 4-channel analyzer with: Real-time spectral analysis in octave bands from 0.5Hz to 2kHz or in third octave bands from 0.3Hz to 3.2kHz, Statistical analysis with calculation of percentile levels from L1 to L99, Filters for hand-arm, whole body measurements and for vibrations transmitted by buildings, Vocal comments recording functions and digital storing of the accelerometers signals. functions and digital storing of the accelerometers signals, Interface for SD type memory card up to 2GB, RS232 and USB serial interface, Backlit display.
- HD6188: Silicone grease.
- HD6273: Wax tray for accelerometers gluing.
- 080A90: Glue for quick fixing.
- HD2030MC: 1GB SD memory card.
- CP22: USB serial cable for PC connection. Alternatively it can be supplied on request the HD2110CSNM cable for RS232 (COM type) serial ports.
- Noise Studio basic software for PC with Windows® operating systems.
- User manual and carrying case.
- ISO 9001 calibration reports for HD2030 vibration analyzer: Calibration as vibration meter according to ISO 8041, Calibration of the octave filters from 0.5Hz to 2kHz according to IEC 61260, Calibration of the third octave filters from 0.3Hz to 3.15kHz according to IEC 61260. The accelerometers and the adapters ARE NOT included in the kit.
A kit complete with all accelerometers: HD2010kit"HA&WB"