HD2010UC/A Klasse 2 - Class 2 sound level meter and analyzer kit with 4MB memory. Real-time analysis, 1/1 and 1/3 octafe filters.
HD2010UC/A is a portable integrating class 2 sound level meter, with data logging function, suitable for performing statistical and spectral analyses The instrument has been designed by combining maximum flexibility and simplicity. Attention has been paid to the possibility of adjusting the instrument so to comply with the changes in the rules about noise and to the necessity of comply with the current and future requests of the
users. It is possible to add options to the HD2010UC/A so to extend its applications; the user can update the firmware directly by means of the Noise Studio programme supplied with the instrument.
Several kits are available, ready to use!
• Class 2 sound level meter according to IEC 61672-1, 2002 (Certificate of Compliance I.N.RI.M. No. 07-0124-02), IEC 60651 and IEC 60804.
• Class 2 octave and third octave filters according to IEC 61260.
• Assessment of the environmental noise level,
• Noise monitoring and optional capture and analysis of sound events,
• Octave and optional third octave band spectrum analysis from 25 Hz to 12.5 kHz,
• Statistical analysis with the calculation of 3 percentile levels and optional full statistical analysis,
• Identification of impulsive noise,
• Measurements in workplaces,
• Selection of personal protective equipment (SNR, HML, and OBM methods),
• Sound insulation and reclamation,
• Production quality control,
• Measurement of machine noise,
• Optional architectural acoustics and building measurements.
Sound level meter Class 1 Kits:
HD2010UC/A kit2: consists of HD2010UC/A class 2 sound level meter , HD2010PNE2 preamplifier, UC52/1 microphone for free field (UC52 for HD2010UC kit2), windscreen, 5m extension cable and serial
RS232 or USB connection cable. Noise Studio PC programme.
HD2010UC/A kit2/E: version for outdoor measurements, it consists of HD2010UC/A class 2 sound level meter, HD WME weatherproof microphone unit for outdoor use, HD2010PNE2W heated preamplifier, UC52/1 microphone for free field (UC52 for HD2010UC kit2) and serial RS232 or USB connection cable. Noise Studio PC programme.
HD2010UC/A kit2/IE: version for indoor and outdoor measurements, it consists of HD2010UC/A class 2 sound level meter, HD WME weatherproof microphone unit for outdoor use, HD2010PNE2W heated
preamplifier, HD2010PNE2 preamplifier, UC52/1 microphone for free field (UC52 for HD2010UC kit2) and serial RS232 or USB connection cable. Noise Studio PC programme.
- HD2110/RSConnecting cable with M12 connector on instrument side and w..
- HD2110/USBConnecting cable with M12 connector on instrument side and U..
- Noise Studio - NS3ACOUSTIC INSULATION Module - Airborne and impact sound insul..
- Noise Studio - NS5Data processing software for noise sources evaluation Tonal ..
- SWD10Stabilized power supply 100-240 Vac/12Vdc-1A mains voltage
- Noise Stusio - NS4Sound MONITOR module - PC based data acquisition software mo..
- Noise Studio - NS1NS1 Workers Protection Module Workers exposure to noise and ..
- Noise Studio - NS2APost processing software module for long-term measurement da..
- HD40.124-column portable thermal printer, serial interface, 57mm p..
- VTRAPTripod, max height 1550mm